OK, so we are coffee drinkers. I learned to enjoy coffee after, my then fiance and I, went to New Orleans. Somehow, it just seemed right to drink it there. I've never gone back! The thing is, I hate waste. There had to be something you can do with those grounds instead of just dumping them in the trash. My dad always said they were good to eliminate the bugs but honestly I had never investigated. Well, now I have and I'm wanting to share some idea. If you have others, please comment!
DIY Coffee Grounds #1: Bug Deterrent

Sprinkle coffee grounds around places where there are ants, slugs, or snails...I finally found out that my dad used and old jar and put around the doorways to keep roaches and ants out of the home. It works!
DIY Coffee Grounds #2: Gardening

Gardening plants that like acidic soil love coffee grounds. So far I've found this works best on Azalea's, Parsley, Peppers, Radishes, Strawberries, and Sweet Potatoes
DIY Coffee Grounds #3: Flavor Enhancer

Add coffee grounds into chocolate cakes and chili to enhance flavor. You can also substitute strong coffee for some of a recipe’s water for a richer, bolder flavors.
DIY Coffee Grounds #4: Acne Help

Did you know it's great for clearing up acne? Coffee has natural astringent and antioxidant properties which make it a great cleanser and toner for your face. Just mix your coffee grounds with enough milk to make a paste. Rub it on for about a minute, then relax and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Rinse clean
DIY Coffee Grounds #5: Cleaning

Do you want a more natural cleaning idea? Coffee grounds can be a great substitute. They can be used as an abrasive cleaner when mixed with baking soda, which is good for scrubbing pots and pans. I want you to know though that coffee grounds can stain certain surfaces.

Do you have ideas to share?  Would love to hear them!

Be sure you register today! Follow our facebook page and like us on facebook and twitter so you don't miss any #freebie #freebies or #freesamples